Making my own sunshine


  
Jacket: Old Navy
Shirt: Marshalls
Roll up Pants: NY&Co
Flats: J.Crew
Belt: Thrifted
Necklace: f21
Ring: The Limited

I no longer was able to wait for some sunshine/nice weather to wear these flats. I thought what the heck...rain isn't going to stop me from wearing these bright yellow flats. Since we're lacking some sunshine lately I thought wearing these flats should brighten my day. LOVE 'em you guys, just love them. I bought them during additional 30% off sale items...and got them for $21.  I hope other colors go on sale at some point. They are SO comfortable and so stinkin' cute!  And for this price..I actually don't even feel guilty at all for buying them...quite the opposite actually. So there the story about these cute bright yellow flats!

Today I brought my workout clothes...hoping to hit the gym on my lunch hour. At least for 30min...better than nothing I guess.


Are you having a good Wednesday?  I certainly hope so :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment