Summer in Texas Already



















Hola! It is mid-march in Texas, and it seriously feels like summer. Well,
definitely not a Texas summer, but more like a tropical paradise summer.
I picked up these shorts at my all-time favorite thrift store in my hometown.
I did not even have to alter them. The bag came from the same thriftstore
as well this trip. I really wish I could take you all there! Anytime you
go to Dallas, please notify me and I will give you directions :)

Anyways, I hope everyone is having a lovely week! Today is my
fellow friend/bloggers 21st birthday, Itty Bitty Bomb. Be sure to
head on over and wish her a good one! I'm off for an adventure
around town with the boyfriend.

TWITTER.

Follow Flashes of Style

wearing: f21 tank; thriftes shorts, bags, shoes; Cooperative hat

0 comments:

Post a Comment