OOTD and workout update

             Cardi: Express
             Top: The Limited
             Pants: Express
             Shoes: Younkers
             Belt: The Limited
            

Ok, so the good news is that I've made it to the gym on Sunday and Monday! My friend who went with me on Sunday ended up getting a membership...which means we will be going together sometimes. On other days my hubby will be joining me (yesterday all three of us went). So ya'll...there is hope haha.  I'm actually looking forward to starting a "regular" workout program...which to me is 3-4 times a week. On the days I skip gym (must be a good reason) I will be doing Pilates (or something else) at home. I've "worked out" at home before on and off but for some reason I never count that as working out. I feel like I have to be at the gym to count it at workout. Which of course is not true. Getting a 30min pilates workout definitely counts, yes it does. As long as I'm doing something...and staying consistent with it is the key.

That's my story, what's yours? ;-)

xo


p.s. the first picture on top left...yeah...I'm not prego....the top I have on is adding the bulge in front and back....

0 comments:

Post a Comment