Bubblegum












A very groggy hello this morning from me. I have been up all night
reviewing Biology for my exam today! I am pretty 'out of it', but
I am quite sure that my studying will pay off when I take my test
this afternoon! This outfit was from this weekend, when the weather
was beautiful. I am so shocked at how inspired I have been by
colors lately. Not like what I am wearing is super out of the my
comfort zone, but I mean when was the last time I wore
purple on this blog? I really cannot even remember! Trying
new things can be very fun.

Well I hope you all had a lovely weekend, and here's to a
great new week.

TWITTER.

Follow Flashes of Style

wearing: grey dog vintage plaid shirt; skirt courtesy of Club Couture; f21 knee highs; Jessica Simpson platforms

0 comments:

Post a Comment