OOTD: Polka dots






Jacket: Old Navy
Polka Dot Top: Marshalls
Sweater: F21
Jeans: Candie's (Kohl's)
Booties: Vera Wang
Belt: The Limited
Necklace: F21
Ring: F21
Purse: Aldo

What a gorgeous day outside! Sun is shining today, yesterday it didn't at all. I wish I could be outside to enjoy it as the temperature will start dropping again starting tomorrow.

Tonight it's girls night, about 13 of us are going out...nothing wild, just a nice dinner at a restaurant. We decided to this once a month as most of us are married and few have kids so it will be nice break for everyone.

What are your plans for this weekend?

Have a fabulous Friday!

xoxo

p.s. You might noticed my layout, background etc keeps changing... I'm still trying to find a template I like and getting easily bored with it doesn't help. So bare with me as I keep changing it :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment