Oh! Happy Day











Hello all! I suppose yesterday was the worst of my cold, because
today I am feeling quite chipper. I am not feeling 100% better
yet, but I am feeling much better than yesterday. This morning
I even went on a walk and got some coffee at a local bakery.
Anyways, I know it may look like I am cold since there is snow
on the ground, but actually it is quite warm today. I was not even
a bit chilly in this outfit. Everything I am wearing right now (minus
accessories) is vintage. The top was a dress when I first purchased
it. It went all the way down to my ankles, but I altered it into a
sweet spring-y blouse. The belt and skirt are from that vintage
boutique I work at, Grey Dog.

Anyways, I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend!

Follow me on TWITTER!

Follow Flashes of Style

wearing: vintage top,skirt & belt; BDG bag; Topshop shoes

0 comments:

Post a Comment