I found nothing!




Jacket: Macy's
Top: ? Old
Jeans: AE
Boots: Sam Edelman
Purse: eBay 

Just after I wrote where this purse is from, I remembered being asked which eBay seller I got it from. I looked for the seller that same day but it seems the seller is no longer active.  Sorry!

Oh, and this is Saturday's outfit. We went to Ikea as I needed another dresser. And we stopped at H&M. I found nothing. NOTHING! On the way home we stopped at the outlet Mall...J. Crew had great sales. I found nothing! Went to Banana Republic which also had awesome sales on pretty much everything in the outlet store. I found NOTHING! How is that even possible you guys???  But on the bright side...I got my dresser. Yay....I guess! ;-)

And on the not so bright side...we got 9" of snow! It all melted last week, the weather was spring like...and now snow AGAIN.  Not cool!

Well, hope you had a snow free day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment