Snow Flurries

















Well hello there everyone! Once again it's the middle of the week,
oh how time flies. I have been having a pretty lazy week so far,
as it has been absolutely freezing outside/snowing on and off. I
decided to withstand the cold and take a few photos
against the beautiful snow. I thrifted this sweater and blouse
from Goodwill on Sunday, and I absolutely do not want to take
them off! The blouse was such a good find, even though it
was missing a button. It inspired me to take all the buttons off
completely and replace them with shiny gold ones.

Sorry for all of the rambling, I do not have anything interesting
to say today to be honest. Nothing new. Is it fashion week yet?!
haha. Enjoy the rest of your week, lovelies!

Follow me on TWITTER!

Follow Flashes of Style

wearing: thrifted blouse & sweater; f21 skirt; BDG bag; Jeffrey Cambell 'lita' platforms

0 comments:

Post a Comment