OOTD: How Random



Top: Charlotte Russe
Cardi: Old Navy
Pants: Zara
Boots: Sam Edelman
Belt: The Limited
Necklace: The Limited
Ring: H&M

Once again a day behind. Once again this is yesterdays outfit. Once again I don't know what to say. Once again....ok, I'm going to go now. Actually before I go one more thing... As long as I have time to take a picture (or remember to take one) I'm going try and post the outfit whether it was a success or just a big fail. Because after I take a picture and look at the outfit I ask myself if I was picking pieces of clothing out my closet with my eyes closed. And many of us have those days...not all of us...but many of us. Go ahead, admit it...(or make me feel better at least) that you have those days too.  And you know what? It is OK!

Fridays make me happy! (that was random, I know)

Have a HAPPY FRIDAY!!! :-D

xoxo,
Lilly

0 comments:

Post a Comment