It's Christmas time!










Grinch types beware: this post is bursting at the seams with Christmas
spirit! Haha, I just can't help it. I have been listening to Pandora
Christmas stations nonstop (I recommend Frank Sinatra and WHAM!
holiday). The other night me and my boyfriend went to our town
square which is absolutely decked out in lights. It really
is so beautiful, and I could not resist taking photos to put up on here.

Anyways, to go along with the theme of the photos, I decided
to make a quasi wish-list. As in, I-really-love-all-of-this-but
could-not-afford-any-of-it. But hey, that is what thrifting
is for right? Here goes:


1. ) A prim and proper peter pan collar blouse. Like
the alliteration? Hehe

2.) An intricately detailed ring. Preferably
vintage.




3.) A powder pink holiday dress



4.) This amazing Alexander Wang buckle bag. Amazing
idea right?




5.) deliciously rich nail polish colors. Plum,
Black cherry, and pinot noir finger nails is what I am
dreaming of.





6.) And lastly, some super chunky heels I can
wear with socks and skinnies. I think it can make
any outfit unique.

1.) See by chloe blouse
2.)Topshop ring
3.)Topshop dress
4.)Chanel polish
5.)Alexander Wang bag
6.)Topshop wedges


Follow Flashes of Style

wearing: dress via Nastygal; f21 blazer; bag via Francesca

0 comments:

Post a Comment