All Bundled Up















Holy Moly! It is so cold outside. Below freezing, but to me feels
like zero. But I can't complain, because for months I was
longing for this weather! I basically just layered
a ton of random things in my closet for this post. Oh
and these earmuffs are absolutely gold to me during this
weather. I got them from Asos for an amazing price and
free shipping!Anyways, I had a very busy but
amazing weekend with during my friends visit! Didn't
have much time to blog, so I will catch up with all of your
lovely blogs tonight.

Hope everyone had an amazing weekend! I am
going to spend tonight just relaxing and being lazy.
Maybe watch a Christmas movie or two.

Follow Flashes of Style

And don't forget to check out my shop!

wearing: BDG anorak; f21 vest; thrifted top & skirt & bag; Lola wedges; Asos earmuffs.


0 comments:

Post a Comment