New Michael Kors coat

Hey ladies! I'm back from St. Louis, we got home last night. We had a great time. I think I might have said how I was going to take, or try to take, a lot of pictures... Well, I took only a few, most of them at the Art Museum. I'll post a few soon....
I definitely missed reading blogs and have some catching up to do.

Anyway, since it is pretty cold up here I've been wanting a warm down coat. Last year I saw one I liked by Michael Kors but never bought it. Luckily, it was back this year. While at Macy's last week it was $40% off (original price is $265). So today I stopped at Macy's to buy it and got it for $110...woohooo! It was an additional 20% off with Macy's card.  Definitely glad I got a decent deal on it.


I wasn't able to find it on Macy's website but Bluefly.com had it at a slightly higher price. You can view the details here.

Do you like down coats? Would you wear them?

xoxo
Lilly

0 comments:

Post a Comment