New boots- Did I mention FREE boots...and OOTD

This morning I woke up wishing I could wear jeans to work. Once again I was lacking motivation. But regardless of how blah I felt I took pictures of my outfit which partially felt blah as well, for some reason.


This is the first time I wore these shoes with pants. In the past (only a few times really) I've worn them with black tights and a skirt only. 

Wasn't digging these gray cords with these shoes...
Cardi: Target
V-neck Tee: Old Navy
Gray Cord Pants: J Crew outlet
Shoes: DSW (last year)
Necklace: Forever21
Ring: H&M


Yesterday's outfit.


Cardi: Charlotte Russe
Gray Lacey Top: H&M (will take a better pic of it next time)
Pants: Kohl's
Scarf: Ann Taylor (old)
Boots: Read my "short" story below ;-) (these are super comfy, surprisingly)

There is a story behind these boots. You see, my sister bought a pair of exact same boots back in either '06 or '07 when she went to Europe. She wore them non-stop and always claimed how comfortable they were. I admit I was suspicious of her claim (you know...since many of us claim how comfortable our favorite shoes/boots are...just because they are super cute...but really are NOT the most comfortable).
Anyway,  she almost wore them to death. In the meantime my sister-in-law, who lives overseas, happened to come across the exact same pair of boots in a size 39 and bought them for my sister. My sisters 1st pair is also size 39....BUT my sister wears a size 40.  The first pair she bought fit perfectly... the new pair...not so perfectly....little tight on the right foot. So she passed them on to me...hoping that one day she'll get them back STRETCHED. Haha...she is funny, isn't she!? My feet are a lot more narrower AND a size smaller...therefore....I don't foresee any further stretching on these babies.  I think they are mine...FOREVER!

Lovely of her, isn't it!? ;-)

And ladies, it's Friday tomorrow....woooohooooo.  Do you have any plans for the weekend?

xox
Lilly

0 comments:

Post a Comment