Going to New Lenghts












Ah! I should really be studying right now rather than blogging,
but I finally got my new lens, and just had to experiment with it!
For those who are wondering, it is a Canon 50mm f/1.8 lens.
Oh, It was love at first sight. On another note,
I am having such fun playing with new hemlines on
skirts and dresses! It is so much fun to layer with, and it
really makes sitting/walking in the wind much easier. In fact,
I quite like it when I am wearing a flowy skirt and it is windy.
The dramatic movement of the fabric is a fun way to
walk around town. Plus the pattern of this one is to die
for.

Happy middle of the week, loves! Cannot wait until
the weekend.

PS- special thanks to my lovely roommate, Laura, for
helping improve my blog and helping me with outfit
photos. You.rock.a.lot.

Follow Flashes of Style

wearing: thrifted skirt & bag , f21 blazer & shoes

0 comments:

Post a Comment