This is why I need ZARA in my life!!!

Zara, Zara, Zara!  Why can't you open a store near me? Or at least offer online shopping?  So not fair!!!

The closest Zara store is in Chicago which happens to be about 4 HOURS away. So when we go to Chicago the first store I want to go to is Zara. I started stopping there when I was 16 yrs old and lived in Germany. Then years and years passed and I finally discovered they had one in Chicago. Imagine my excitement...which 45 min later drops immensely as they no longer have items I want in my size (it's always a want and rarely a need).

Anyway, I just love their clothing, shoes, bags etc., mainly because their prizes aren't that bad at all.

I've been looking through their website today and almost saying out loud...'maybe it IS a good thing they don't have a store by me'.  There are sooo many things on there right now that I would love to have in my closet.
Here are just a few examples:







Just look at this beauty!!!

Do you shop at Zara a lot? Or are you one of those people that has to drive for hours to get to one?

Have a great day!

xoxo,
Lilly


0 comments:

Post a Comment