Watercolors and Fall

It's back to work today, after my 3-day weekend...but not a fun one. Feeling much better and I've really missed food. I usually munch all day at work, in addition to my regular meals, so barely eating on Sunday and Monday made me want to make up for it.

I wore lots of pink today...I needed to feel girly again. Sorry about the poor picture quality, I think the lights are the problem and not the iPhone so much, as some pictures turn out pretty good while others are pretty crappy.






Skirt: J Crew
Top: Charlotte Russe
Nude Pumps: Steve Madden
Necklace: Charlotte Russe


Have I mentioned before how much I'm looking forward to fall?! It's my favorite season. Just look at those colors below, aren't those just amazing?

What is your favorite season?

0 comments:

Post a Comment