New MAC gloss + adorable but not so comfortable flats

I thought I'd share with you the new MAC purchase, Cremesheen glass in "On The Scene" . I just needed something new so I decided to head over to MAC counter on my lunch break. Not sure how or why I forgot about their new collection...this gloss is from the new collection. It is a very pretty coral-y color but it is not very bright on the lips which I like, it is very sheer and neutral.



Last Friday I bought a cute pair of flats (flats are my go to shoes) and wore them today to work. I just couldn't wait to get them off my feet. I wear  8 1/2 shoe size and this felt more like a size 8. I wore them around the house over the weekend just to make sure they fit ok and it was fine, fine until this morning. Good thing I had a pair of sandals in my car. I took a pic just to show you how cute they are. I'm planning on making a trip to DSW to return them :(



This is the second pair of peep toe flats that didn't work out (except I'm stuck with the first pair as I didn't keep my receipt or the shoe box, which is unusual for me).

What are your thoughts on peep toe flats? Like? Don't like?

Have you bought anything from the new MAC collection?

Hope everyone is having a great Tuesday!

xo
Lilly

0 comments:

Post a Comment