take me away pretty day









I cannot tell you how in love I have been with the weather as of late! Permitting me to wear only a dress? Sometimes only even a light cardi? I am so in love. I am wearing two new things from the aforementioned thrifting trip of a lifetime. My 90's inspired floral dress is actual from Express. I am so curious as to what year it is from because I have not seen something like this at Express ever before. Secondly... are my new treasures, the laceup booties! I have been on an endless search since pretty much the beginning of time. Be prepared for lots of outfits with these babys.

Hope everyone had a good weekend! I had a great one, just hanging out with my guuurl friends. Activities included sing star, going to this new tea room, farmers market and maybe, possibly we saw a Zac Efron movie. I can't help it... the mans got charm!

PS. Corinna featured me on her lovely blog

PPS. twitter!

Wearing: secondhand Express dress; thrifted booties & bag.

0 comments:

Post a Comment