Summer is approaching









Oh my I cannot believe it is already Sunday, meaning I only have a week and a half of school left, meaning finals are in one week, meaning I am about to be a crazy-pyshco-stressed-woman. It's so releiving knowing lazy summer days are approaching.

I found this nude silk top while thrifting a week or two ago, and instantly fell in love with it! I wore it over this skirt, transforming it into a dress, but typically I will be wearing it with pants. Next stop: nude heels. I hear they add instant height, which is something I am always in search for! Also, I got this braided headband a few weeks ago as well. I wish it were a little thicker, like the Marc Jacobs Fall 2008 headbands, but oh well. If anyone knows of where I can find a replica, let me know.

Wearing: thrifted silk top; f21 skirt & headband; Fioni boots

0 comments:

Post a Comment