New family member







First of all, say hello to my new baby, the Canon G10. I am so stoked because this camera has 14.7 mega pixel, 28MM lens, and is the closest compact digital SLR to a 35mm film camera. Be prepared for an overload of outfit pictures, photography and anything else this bad boys going to capture. I'm seriously still drooling over all of it's features.


And secondly, I present to you the tie-dye leggings. Ever have the feeling when something is so bad yet so good at the same time? That's the feeling when I saw these leggings in the AA advertisement that Karla did. Surprisingly. i found these very similar ones at Target for only 12$. I can see myself getting sick of them in blink of an eye. but for now I'll enjoy this crazy piece.

Wearing: Target leggings; Delias top; f21 cardi

0 comments:

Post a Comment