I Like I Like!

Well, Since I have been the world's worst blogger as of late, and have had absolutely no time for outfit postings, here is a little list of a few things I love. Thinking of these pretty things is what gets me through a busy day like today! Hope everyone is having a lovely week, and hope you enjoy these random bits about me.

1.)



Hello Kitty anything! The Hello Kitty MAC collection is my latest obsession.

2.)

She & Him. Zooey's voice is amazing and he is a genius.

3.)
Ringpops! One of the only things I spend money on these days

4.)
Even though I cannot understand a thing, this is my absolute favorite magazine. I cannot even tell you how many clippings I save from it.

5.)


Audrey the great!

6.)
Carnations. My mom and I's favorite flower, and the first one's I ever remember having a love for.


0 comments:

Post a Comment